Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Week starting 2010-08-30: Hardened Humps
- Item: Hardened Humps
- Nebo Terrace
- Up to 17 Gypsie Ettins can be found around Nebo Village: a group of 2 near the Statue of Dwayna to the south (will often aggro on the nearby tengu); a group of 3 (sometimes including the boss Glutt Wallop) to the north; and 4 groups of 1–3 to the west. A short walk from either Beetletun or Bergen Hot Springs will get you to the ettin's range, although you'll have to fight through some mergoyles, tengu, and/or undead on the way. Use the portal to North Kryta Province to rezone in order to avoid having to repeatedly fight through the other monsters.
- North Kryta Province
- A few ettin can be found just east of the Ascalon Settlement. This is not a very efficient farming location, as they are too far away from a portal for quick rezoning.
- Places to avoid
Divinity's Coast and D'Alessio Seaboard are impractical farming locations: you have to complete at least half the mission before finding any ettins.
Threats & recommended skills
- Threats: Skills that block attacks are not useful since Gypsie Ettins use Irresistible Blow, which causes knockdown when blocked.
- Tactics: As Gypsie Ettins are melee fighters, anti-melee tactics are recommended. Also, consider interrupting the ettin's Healing Signet.
- Recommended skills: Skills that deal damage when a foe attacks, like Empathy or Spiteful Spirit, should work well. Skills that increase armor, like Physical Resistance, are also useful.
See above for the most common solo builds.
- a 55 strategy relying on Shield of Judgment will not work as Shield of Judgment is unable to kill the Ettins. Try using arcane echo and Ray of Judgment. It takes 3 consecutive uses of RoJ to kill the ettins.
- The Caromi Tengu Wild have Shatter Enchantment, so bring a suitable cover enchantment or don't have any enchantments up when running past them.
- [Build Name]
- Build code, link to PvX, or description. (No need to mention 55 Monk, Terra Tank, Spirit Spammer, or 130 Dervish *unless* (a) the build won't work or (b) there are additional notes for the farms above.) Add any tactics notes, if different from above.