| Leviathan Pits,|
Gyala Hatchery, Rhea's Crater
(click to enlarge)
Gyala Hatchery is an explorable area in the Jade Sea. The western part is open jade, but there is a large island in the centre-east of this region and a few smaller islands and excavated regions south of it.
Neighbor Cities, Missions, Outposts
- Southeast: Rhea's Crater
- Enelora (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Jin Siyan (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Luxon Guard
- Luxon Merchant
- Luxon Priest
- 20 Luxon Warrior
- 20 Luxon Ranger
- 20 Luxon Monk
- 20 Luxon Necromancer
- 20 Luxon Mesmer
- 20 Luxon Elementalist
- 20 Luxon Assassin
- 20 Luxon Ritualist
- Nendros (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Samti Kohlreg
- Zenos (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Leviathan Fish
- Jade Fish
- 24 Rot Wallow
- 5 Reef Lurker (blue)
- 28 Reefclaw Ragebound (Leviathan Fish) - Primal Rage
- 28 Jacqui The Reaver (Human) - Charge!
- 28 Lukrker Foulfist (Yeti) - Tainted Flesh
- 28 Mohby Windbeak (Leviathan Fish) - Echo
- 28 Bahnba Shockfoot (Yeti) - Shockwave
- 28 Whyk Steelshell (Leviathan Fish) - Obsidian Flesh
- 28 Razorfang Hazeclaw (Jade Fish) - Beguiling Haze
- 28 Soulwhisper, Elder Guardian (Plant) - Preservation
Shrines and Blessings
- Balthazar: South, by Leviathan Pits1.
- Grenth: East, midway between Leviathan Pits and Gyala Hatchery (location)2
- Lyssa: Southeast, by Rhea's Crater2.
- Dwayna: West, 1/3rd the way from Gyala Hatchery (Location) to Leviathan Pits2
- Faction-controlled shrine.
- Unoccupied shrine.