Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality.|
The Eye of the North Sneak Peek Weekend was only available to those who purchased the Guild Wars: Eye of the North pre-order pack from NCSoft/Arena.net, or other online and offline vendors. In the case of offline, a serial key was included with the pack, which, when registered allowed players to enter the Eye of the North Sneak Peek via a quest, available in one major city in each current campaign.
In all towns where the Quest into GW:EN was available, you must have been level 20 to receive the quest. All members of the party must have also been level 20 as well, except for Heroes and Henchmen.
During the preview weekend, the following portals are sealed:
- The portal from Battledepths to Heart of the Shiverpeaks
- The portal from Bjora Marches to Longeye's Ledge
- The portal from Varajar Fells to Verdant Cascades
See: Hall of Monuments
New Titles Available
New Heroes Available
- Gwen - Human Mesmer (unlocked at the Eye of the North)
- Jora - Norn Warrior (unlocked after completing Curse of the Nornbear)
- Kahmu - Human Dervish (unlocked via the Norn Fighting Tournament)
- Ogden Stonehealer - Dwarven Monk (unlocked after completing What Lies Beneath)
- Vekk - Asuran Elementalist (unlocked after completing What Lies Beneath)
- Xandra - Human Ritualist (unlocked via the Norn Fighting Tournament)
Note: Any pets you tamed from GW:EN will still accompany you after the event.
New Weapon Skins
See: Here for a list
- Asterius the Mighty
- Avarr the Fallen
- Baglorag Grunblesnor
- Docu Kindleshot
- Dvalinn Stonebreaker
- Elmohr Snowmender
- Elsnil Frigidheart
- / Fenrir
- Grelk Icelash
- Johon the Oxflinger
- Kakei Stormcaller
- Koren Wildrunner
- Lissah the Packleader
- Myish, Lady of the Lake
- Nifling the Chained
- Ssissth the Leviathan
- Taameh the Frigid
- Tenagg Flametroller
- Top Left Map Piece
- Top Right Map Piece
- Bottom Left Map Piece
- Bottom Right Map Piece
- Encrypted Charr Battle Plans
- Armor of Salvation (quest reward)
- Grail of Might (quest reward, craftable)
- Honeycomb (quest reward)
- Perfect Salvage Kit (quest reward, craftable)
- Powerstone of Courage (quest reward)
- Scroll of Resurrection (craftable)
- Star of Transference (craftable)
Mini Game Items / Quest Rewards
Norn Fighting Tournament
- Ashen Wurm Husk
- Berserker Horn
- Blob of Ooze
- Chromatic Scale
- Destroyer Core
- Dredge Charm
- Dryder Web
- Frigid Mandragor Husk
- Frozen Wurm Husk
- Glacial Stone
- Incubus Wing
- Jotun Pelt
- Modniir Mane
- Mountain Root
- Pile of Elemental Dust
- Stone Summit Emblems
- Superb Charr Carving
- Undead Bone
- Vaettir Essence
End of Event Notes, Problems and Solutions
After the event ended, any attempt to travel or load into one of the Eye of the North towns or outposts resulted in that character being redirected to the first town of their home continent.
- Prophecies characters end up in Ascalon City (Post-Searing).
- Factions characters end up in Monastery Overlook, as though they were just created, but are unable to repeat the tutorial quests.
- Nightfall characters end up in Chahbek Village.
GW:EN Heroes after the event
If you had any GW:EN heroes in your party when the event ended they will have been removed from your party, they will still be reported as occupying a hero slot and therefore prevent you from adding more heroes. Zoning to Random Arena (which removes all party members) will fix this and allow you to add 3 heroes again. This has since been fixed by ANet.