Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guardsman Kayao briefs you on the Minister Cho's Estate mission.
Quests Involved In
For Factions characters, mission briefing:
- "Welcome, young (character name). It is a good thing Master Togo brought his best and brightest.
- Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your time here easier."
Remind me again what has happened at the monastery.
- "Togo brought you here following your graduation from Shing Jea Monastery. You are one of his most accomplished pupils."
What is the situation at the Minister Estate?
- "The minister's guards have contracted some sort of disease and gone completely insane. They have become highly aggressive and have turned on one another. Concern for the minister's safety is high."
Give me some tips for the impending mission.
- "1. Stay close to Master Togo and Yijo; they are powerful allies.
- 2. Engaging more than one group at a time is a deadly mistake. Take care when drawing creatures into your aggro zone.
- 3. Before a mission or quest, consider adjusting you attribute levels to augment the skills you have equipped."
Replay the mission cinematic.
For characters of other campaigns:
- "It was here at Minister Cho's Estate that the affliction was first encountered on Shing Jea Island. Master Togo, the head of the world renowned school, and his best pupil Yijo Tahn, traveled to the Minister's Estate to visit Minister Cho to present the new graduates from the Monastery. Upon there [sic] arrival, they discovered the guards and servants of the estate has become afflicted by a mysterious disease, driving them mad and causing them to kill one another. If you choose to enter this mission, you will witness the journey of Master Togo, Yijo Tahn, and the students of the Monastery through the estate to reach Minister Cho."