|Guard Captain Vassi|
Guard Captain Vassi gives the briefing for the Amatz Basin mission.
- "Thank Dwayna you've come! The wardens and other forest spirits have become enraged and started attacking out settlements deep within the forest. Refugees attempting to return to town are being overtaken by indomitable forces. I've sent my two best men to help, but they won't last long. Please, you must help us!
- If you have any questions, ask them now. We won't have time for questions later."
What's going on? I don't understand.
- "There isn't much to understand. Refugees from our outlying settlements are fleeing attack from three different directions. They're defenseless right now, and they need protection from the malevolent forces that pursue them. Guard Uwe and Guard Walder are stationed at the portal that will transport them to safety. We need you to protect the refugees and make certain they get through the portal. Now listen up, because this is important: we can only keep it open for a short period of time, so make haste!"
Do you have any advice for me?
- "1. The more refugees who make it through the portal, the longer it will stay open.
- 2. Keep Guard Uwe and Guard Walder alive to help protect the refugees.
- 3. The refugees have little in the way of self-protection, so use your protective spells to keep them from harm."