Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Week starting 2010-08-23: Glowing Hearts
- Item: Glowing Hearts
- North Kryta Province
- 11 groups of 2–3 Fire Imps appear in the southwest corner of the area, in a region bounded by Lion's Arch to the east and D'Alessio Seaboard to the west (see map for spawn points and patrol routes). The most efficient path is probably to leave from Lion's Arch, head north to the first stationary group, then west, then south from the resurrection shrine, and then west towards D'Alessio.
- Sanctum Cay (mission)
- 2 groups of 4 Inferno Imps appear at the start of the mission.
Threats & recommended skills
- Threats: In North Kryta, the Imps can cause burning. There is some risk from aggroing Caromi patrols or miscellaneous Skale in the area.
- Tactics: Follow the map; avoid unnecessary aggro unless (a) you're confident in your build surviving and (b) you don't mind wasting the time.
- Recommended skills: Bring some self-heals or at least condition/burning removal. Breath of the Great Dwarf is especially nice.
See above for the most common solo builds.
- This is a good week to try out solo farming, if you haven't done it before: since the Imps in North Kryta are low-level, nearly any L20 character with damage and some healing ability should be able to farm these successfully. (Just remember to stay away from non-Imps, who are somewhat tougher for a first-time solo effort.)