Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Glacial Blade is a sword which is available in the Guild Wars: Eye of the North Prerelease Bonus Pack. The blade is animated, with a white, snow-like texture radiating outward from the center of the blade.
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- An Icy Sword Hilt
- A perfect "Guided by Fate" inscription or
- A sword from Uderit Ignis, Attendant Nashu, Dye Master Franjek, Pobehr, Nago, Grif Ebonmane, Kehjim, or Wisseh
- This weapon can be upgraded with a Sword Pommel. Any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- This weapon cannot be upgraded using a Sword Hilt.
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
This weapon cannot be dyed.
- The design of this weapon is one of the winning entries in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007. It was designed by Andre Roux.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|