Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gareth is found outside of the entrance to Frostmaw's Burrows with his companions: Kitta, Latham, Hroth, and several Festive Norn. They are seen dancing and partying while Gareth starts to tell a story.
When spoken to during being in Frostmaw's Burrows:
- "The stories hold that Frostmaw the Kinslayer cannot be killed, but that is only because she has not yet beheld my might. I will bring back that wurm's ugly head! No wench can resist a hunter carrying a bleeding, severed head!"
When approached, Gareth will start a string of conversation with other NPCs present:
- "Fellow hunters, friends, and future legends..."
- "Yes, a legendary oaf by the name of Gareth. I've heard this one before."
- "...let us celebrate this night, for soon we depart for battle and glory!"
- "Or an honorable, possibly horrible death."
- "Hroth, make yourself useful. Play us a song!"
- "What would you like to hear?"
- "The Ballad of Hammertoe!"
- "Metal Knights of the Apocalypse!"
- "My Husband Left Me for a Bone Minion!"
- After a short pause...
- "That's the name of the song, you idiots."
- "Uh, yeah, of course."
- "Pass me some ale!"
- "So what really happened to your husband, Kitta?"
- "Frostmaw the Kinslayer ate him."
- "Oh, that's right."