Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Gandara, the Moon Fortress|
(click to enlarge)
Gandara, the Moon Fortress is a city in Kourna, with well-guarded gates. Enemies of Varesh Ossa have no chance of breaking in, though there have been attacks from the sea and infiltrations that have gotten through its defensive barriers. The explorable area is on the shores north of the city, at the mouth of the river Elon, mostly in the river's delta and the shallow waters between islands. The city itself is situated on the largest island, giving it a distinctive crescent shape. Locations of note include docks on the west point and in the south, and the Plaza of the Five Gods, a large square in the eastern part of the city. There is a prison on another island, to the east.
- North: Pogahn Passage
Shrines and Blessings
- Statue of Dwayna, Skale Hunt, north by Pogahn Passage
- Statue of Melandru, Heket Hunt, north center
- Statue of Lyssa, Heket Hunt, north west
- Statue of Balthazar, Skale Hunt, northeast
- 0 Sets of Kournan Armor (only during No Me, No Kormir)
- 10 (20) Wandering Priest
- 20 Vabbian Guard
- 18 Margrid the Sly (only during No Me, No Kormir)
- 20 Nerashi
- 10 (20) Helenah
- Kournan military
- 20 (26) Kournan Spotter
- 24 (26) Kournan Field Commander
- Only before completing A Thorn in Varesh's Side:
- Only during No Me, No Kormir:
Gandara, the Moon Fortress
- Vanquishing the area requires killing 64–125 foes
- Completing the quest A Thorn in Varesh's Side will significantly reduce the number of enemies.
- Some players report finding more chests here in HM after completing A Thorn...
- Exploring this area adds approximately 1.5% towards the Cartographer title.
- Knock-down skills are wasted here; enemies have counter skills and even reap benefits if you try to flatten them.
- The prison cannot be entered from the explorable area; you must take part in the mission.