Update - Tuesday, October 5, 2010
- Updated the 2010 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
Hall of Monuments
Update - Friday, October 8, 2010
Hall of Monuments
- For the Monument to Honor [sic], reduced the display requirement for the Hero statue from tier eight to tier six.
Update 2 - Friday, October 15, 2010
- Fixed a bug that prevented the description for Mysticism from displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to Lion's Arch Keep.
- The pink-dye vendor is scheduled to appear on Saturday, 10/16, at 11:00 a.m. (PDT).
Update - Friday, October 15, 2010
- Added a pink-dye vendor to Lion's Arch.
- The inclusion of Pink Dye is part of the Pink Day in LA promotion, to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research.
Update - Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- Preparations for Halloween 2010 events.
Update 2 - Thursday, October 21, 2010
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of Gamer points in Costume Brawl.
Update - Thursday, October 21, 2010
- This time of year, when fear holds sway
- And Mad King Thorn comes out to play,
- His trusty servants hope and pray
- That Halloween is here to stay.
- You’ll get a strange thing from the king
- And stranger still from candy,
- Beware the pain that bad jokes bring,
- And keep your weapons handy.
- An ancient evil stains the land,
- It reaches from the interior,
- The grasp of doom's cold, clammy hand:
- Could Tyria get any eerier?
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2010.
- A number of new quests will become available throughout the course of the events.
- Some NPCs in GvG are showing their Halloween spirit by wearing costumes.
- Costume Brawl:
- Added new hero and villain costumes.
- Costumes and teams will be randomly assigned for each match.
- Game rewards have been changed to 15 Gamer points per win.
- Players no longer receive Gamer point bonuses for consecutive wins.
Update 2 - Friday, October 22, 2010
- Fixed a bug that blocked projectiles being shot through the blue doorways in Deepway Ruins.
Update - Friday, October 22, 2010
- Added support for new Halloween costumes.
Update - Monday, October 25, 2010
- Fixed a bug that prevented male Dervishes from dyeing their Lunatic Court Finery.
- Reset quest completion status for 2009 Halloween quests.