Update - Thursday, June 3, 2010 Edit
Krytan Happenings Edit
News has reached Lion's Arch that the Mursaat themselves are now exerting some measure of control over White Mantle operations. Based on this information, Princess Salma is seeking the assistance of those who've earned the gift of True Sight. The chance to take direct action against the White Mantle's false gods is one the Shining Blade cannot let pass.
Automated Tournaments Edit
- Updated the 2010 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused the map UI to improperly display vanquish status for Talmark Wilderness.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Calculated Risk from applying to ranged skills.
- Fixed a text bug on the sign for Wanted by the Shining Blade quests that mistakenly identifies them as Zaishen Bounties.
Update - Friday, June 4, 2010 Edit
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that prevented Lovisa from appearing unless the party leader had accepted the respective Wanted by the Shining Blade quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Gruhn the Fisher from appearing in Twin Serpent Lakes during the War in Kryta.
Update - Tuesday, June 8, 2010 Edit
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Wanted by the Shining Blade sign from offering the correct bounty.
Update - Thursday, June 10, 2010Edit
The Shining Blade, pleased with adventurers' performance against Willem the Demeaning, are now searching for other Mursaat in Kryta. Despite the difficulty in obtaining infused armor, many soldiers-for-hire are acquiring these pieces to better serve their clientele. Now those who fight for a free Kryta can field a group, in outposts across the land, that will be better protected from the Mursaat's most vile magic.
- The AI now refrains from activating skills while under the effect of Loose Magic.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players resurrecting in Scoundrel's Rise to be zoned to the Gates of Kryta outpost.
Update - Friday, June 11, 2010Edit
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to complete steps of the quest A Little Help From Above out of order.
Update - Thursday, June 17, 2010Edit
Success against Aily the Innocent lends much hope to the people of Kryta, but it comes with the realization of how much difficulty remains. With each battle, the Shining Blade and its allies face tougher foes and see the war edge ever closer to the seat of power. Princess Salma asks that everyone remain vigilant and resolute, as the worst is surely yet to come.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Adjusted the location of the Guild Lord and some NPCs in the following guild halls:
- Defy Pain (PvP): split for PvP; changed skill type to stance; removed damage reduction.
- Oath of Protection: changed functionality to: "While the Bodyguard is alive, the Guild Lord takes no more than 30 damage from each attack or spell and takes 30 less damage each second."
- Fixed a bug that allowed some War in Kryta miniatures to receive buffs.
- Fixed a bug that allowed High Priest Alkar to drop Alkar's Concoction on the ground during the quest The Destroyer Challenge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Disco Balls from triggering fireworks in some outposts.