Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Update - Thursday, July 1, 2010
Unmelting jade waves
the relentless solstice rays
can't kill the dragon
- Preparations have been made for this year's Dragon Festival.
- Fixed a bug that caused portions of the female Paragon's double-braid hairstyle to be translucent.
Update - Monday, July 5, 2010
Update - Thursday, July 8, 2010
Each war has a defining moment. The combined forces of the White Mantle, intent on finally quelling this rebellion and reclaiming the land for their gods, sweep toward Lion's Arch. The Lionguard, Shining Blade, and Ebon Falcons stand side-by-side with common Krytans, ready to give their final breath to ensure their way of life outlives subjugation and tyranny. The nation of Kryta holds its breath, waiting for waves of its oppressors to break upon the last stronghold of hope. The moment is now.
- Adjusted the location of the Guild Lord and some NPCs in the following guild halls:
- Updated the 2010 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
Update - Thursday, July 15, 2010
- Moved the location of the resurrection shrine in the Asuran Lab in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that left Franklin and Karriya speechless after the War in Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that caused some NPCs to unnecessarily use their skills in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Oppressor Weapons from being dyed.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed Queen Salma's name as Princess Salma in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that improperly shielded characters from attacks when standing in certain locations within the Hall of Judgment.
Update - Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Guild Battle Mechanics
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- The Bodyguard no longer uses Oath of Protection.
- The Guild Lord now uses Entourage: "For 15 seconds, the Guild Lord is shielded by his guards. He takes no more than 30 damage from each attack or skill and takes 30 less damage each second. This skill can only be used if there are more defending NPCs than attackers."
- Aggressiveness calculations now account for Entourage and effects that cause missed attacks. As always, stacking defensive effects on a Guild Lord is viewed as a sign that your opponent is being aggressive. In Guild Battles where neither Guild Lord is killed, the team displaying more aggressiveness wins.
- Wastrel's Demise (PvP): split for PvP; increased recharge to 15 seconds.
Codex Arena Skills
- Armor of Sanctity: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.
- Symbols of Inspiration: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.
- Visions of Regret: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.
Update - Thursday, July 29, 2010
- Spiritual Pain (PvP): reduced damage taken by target foe to 5...40; reduced recharge to 12 seconds.
- Unnatural Signet (PvP): add the following functionality: "All of your non-Mesmer spells are disabled for 10 seconds."
- Fixed a bug that caused Calculated Risk and Calculated Risk (PvP) to reflect all damage instead of just damage from attacks.
- Fixed a bug that caused High Commissioner Gyills to use Entourage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Livia to freeze in place in Talmark Wilderness following the War in Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that prevented War in Kryta allies from spawning in postwar North Kryta Province when the player has an active historical royal bounty.