Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update 2 - Thursday, October 21, 2010
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of Gamer points in Costume Brawl.
Update - Thursday, October 21, 2010
- This time of year, when fear holds sway
- And Mad King Thorn comes out to play,
- His trusty servants hope and pray
- That Halloween is here to stay.
- You’ll get a strange thing from the king
- And stranger still from candy,
- Beware the pain that bad jokes bring,
- And keep your weapons handy.
- An ancient evil stains the land,
- It reaches from the interior,
- The grasp of doom's cold, clammy hand:
- Could Tyria get any eerier?
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2010.
- A number of new quests will become available throughout the course of the events.
- Some NPCs in GvG are showing their Halloween spirit by wearing costumes.
- Costume Brawl:
- Added new hero and villain costumes.
- Costumes and teams will be randomly assigned for each match.
- Game rewards have been changed to 15 Gamer points per win.
- Players no longer receive Gamer point bonuses for consecutive wins.