Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Update - Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Guild Battle Mechanics
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- The Bodyguard no longer uses Oath of Protection.
- The Guild Lord now uses Entourage: "For 15 seconds, the Guild Lord is shielded by his guards. He takes no more than 30 damage from each attack or skill and takes 30 less damage each second. This skill can only be used if there are more defending NPCs than attackers."
- Aggressiveness calculations now account for Entourage and effects that cause missed attacks. As always, stacking defensive effects on a Guild Lord is viewed as a sign that your opponent is being aggressive. In Guild Battles where neither Guild Lord is killed, the team displaying more aggressiveness wins.
- Wastrel's Demise (PvP): split for PvP; increased recharge to 15 seconds.
Codex Arena Skills
- Armor of Sanctity: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.
- Symbols of Inspiration: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.
- Visions of Regret: added to the restricted list for Codex Arena.