The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Thursday, July 15, 2010
- Moved the location of the resurrection shrine in the Asuran Lab in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that left Franklin and Karriya speechless after the War in Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that caused some NPCs to unnecessarily use their skills in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Oppressor Weapons from being dyed.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed Queen Salma's name as Princess Salma in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that improperly shielded characters from attacks when standing in certain locations within the Hall of Judgment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.