Update - Tuesday, September 1, 2009 Edit
- Nicholas the Traveler has been brushing up on his language skills.
- Kun Shao has gone on vacation until the Xunlai Tournament House is able to distribute points for the month of May.
- Fixed a bug that allowed teams to sync join in random PvP.
Update - Thursday, September 17, 2009Edit
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
PvE and PvP ChangesEdit
- Armor of Sanctity: increased duration to 15 seconds; increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Ether Prism: increased recharge to 25 seconds; decreased damage reduction to 75%.
- Immolate: increased recharge to 5 seconds.
- Distortion: increased recharge to 8 seconds.
- Illusion of Pain: changed the description to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Mantra of Resolve: decreased duration to 5 seconds.
- Patient Spirit: increased recharge to 4 seconds.
- Rip Enchantment: increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Vampiric Spirit: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
PvP Only ChangesEdit
- Death Blossom: increased recharge to 6 seconds.
- Escape: functionality changed to: "Elite Stance. For 1..8 seconds, you move 33% faster and have a 75% chance to block attacks. Ends if you make a melee attack."
PvE Only ChangesEdit
- Selfless Spirit: increased recharge to 45 seconds.
- Finale of Restoration: reverted this skill to its original behavior.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Health gain from "Fall Back!" to be affected by healing modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Health gain from "Incoming!" to be affected by healing modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that caused Signet of Creation to decrease Binding Ritual skills to 1/4 second casting times instead of making them cast instantly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Avatar of Dwayna from spawning in the International District versions of Sardelac Sanitarium and Druid's Overlook.
- Fixed a bug that caused Molotov Rocktail to wander outside his intended area.
- Removed duplicate version of Faction Rewards NPCs in the Alliance Battles outposts.
- Tolkano [Tournament] is now in the following outposts: Random Arena, Heroes' Ascent, Zaishen Challenge, Zaishen Elite, Jade Quarry (Kurzick & Luxon), and Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick & Luxon).
Update - Thursday, September 24, 2009Edit
Skill Updates Edit
- Mantra of Resolve (PvE): reverted this skill to its original functionality.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that prevented Escape from appropriately blocking melee attacks.