Update - Thursday, June 11, 2009Edit
Updated Zaishen RewardsEdit
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Phantasmal Tonic with the Automatonic for the month of June. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have multiple copies of the Heroes' Ascent Zaishen Combat Quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused effects that are conditional upon critical hits to trigger even if critical hits were prevented with a skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused "We Shall Return!" to affect allies instead of party members.
- Fixed a bug that caused Res Orbs to resurrect dead NPCs in Alliance Battles.
- Budger Blackpowder will now wait a few seconds between dispensing Powder Kegs in Explorable Areas.
- The Merchants in the Great Temple of Balthazar now offer late-game items.
- Added a confirmation box for Name Changes.
- Removed festival decorations from Kaineng Center and Shing Jea Monastery.
- The Treasure Hunter and Wisdom title tracks now count toward Favor of the Gods.
- Reduced the Zaishen Coin reward for the Hero Battles Zaishen Combat quest.
- This update changed the current Zaishen Quests for June 11th, 2009, resulting in two quests of each type being offered that day.