Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Thursday, May 7, 2009
Xunlai Tournament House 2.0
- The Xunlai Tournament House has received a variety of exciting improvements!
- Players will now log in to the Xunlai Tournament House with their Guild Wars username and password.
- The interface and functionality of the Xunlai Tournament House has been greatly improved. To read about the changes, see this article.
Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from turning in collectible items to Nicholas Sandford.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some pets to evolve at level 14.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some pets from being added to the Fellowship monument.
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the April tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Zaishen Combat Quests are now repeatable.
- When multiple quests have been completed, players are now able to select which quest they would like to turn in.
- Reduced the cost of Zaishen Summoning Stones from 5 Silver Zaishen Coins to 3.