Update - Thursday, November 6, 2008 Edit
Updated Zaishen Rewards Edit
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Skeletonic with a new tonic for the month of November. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
Automated Tournaments Edit
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Skill Updates Edit
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
PvE and PvP Edit
- Angorodon's Gaze: recharge time increased to 10 seconds, Energy gain increased to 1..13.
- Vampiric Gaze: recharge time increased to 8 seconds.
- Vampiric Spirit: recharge time increased to 8 seconds.
- Expert's Dexterity: attack speed increase reduced to 15%, Marksmanship attribute adjustment reduced to +1.
For more information on this change, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Essence of Celerity now increases movement and attack speeds by 20% and reduces skill activation and recharge times by 20%.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused Inner Fire to heal instead of causing direct Health gain. This skill is no longer affected by skills that say they affect "healing."
- Fixed a bug that caused "It's Just a Flesh Wound!"[sic] to gain no Energy from Leadership.
- Fixed a bug that caused Spirit Channeling to give Health gain per Spirit.
- Fixed a bug that caused Consume Soul to not work on minions.
- Fixed a bug that caused Avatar of Grenth to not deal cold damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused "Retreat"[sic] to count dead allies in the area instead of within earshot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tryptophan Signet from affecting adjacent foes.
- Fixed a bug that caused Healer's Covenant to affect Healing Prayer skills that were not spells.
- Fixed a bug that caused Reclaim Essence to only affect Spirits within earshot.
- Expanded the /report system to allow players to choose "scamming" as a reason for their report.
- Adjusted text for Destructive Was Glaive.
- The change to Destructive Was Glaive was to make it an Item Spell (it was simply a Spell previously).
- Halloween 2008 Redux has begun: the collectors, decorations, and Bobby have returned, and Trick-or-Treat Bags are dropping.
- Xunlai Tournament House reward points will be distributed in next week's update (Regina's explanation).