Update - Thursday, September 4, 2008
M.O.X. the Golem Hero
The golem hero, M.O.X., is now available to players who own all three campaigns: the original Guild Wars, Factions, and Nightfall. To obtain M.O.X.:
- in Tyria: Leave Lion's Arch through the northwest gate and you will find M.O.X. in North Kryta Province.
- in Cantha: Leave Kaineng Center through the southeast gate and you will find M.O.X. in Bukdek Byway.
- in Elona: Leave Kamadan through the north gate and you will find M.O.X. in the Plains of Jarin.
Note: Characters from all campaigns must be at least level 10 before they can recruit M.O.X. into their parties.
You will find more detailed information about M.O.X. on the M.O.X. announcement page.
The Igneous Summoning Stone bonus item, which summons the Fire Imp combat ally, is now available in game to players who have previously purchased any of the following products from the in-game store or PlayNC.com: the original Guild Wars, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North, Game of the Year Edition (North America), or the One Million Edition (Europe).
To create the Igneous Summoning Stone, type /bonus into the in-game chat window. As a bonus item, the Igneous Summoning Stone can be created as many times as desired per account. Bonus items cannot be traded.
Note: The Igneous Summoning Stone is intended to help players level up new characters so it can only be used by characters under level 20.
You will find more detailed information, including other ways to obtain the Igneous Summoning Stone, on the Fire Imp announcement page.
- Fixed a graphical bug that covered up a portion of the map in the Gates of Kryta mission.
- Replaced the Eye of the North logo on the title screen with the classic Guild Wars logo.
- Changed the ctrl-click text for the PvP buff from "I am under the effects of PvP!" to "This is PvP!"