Update - Thursday, July 10, 2008Edit
Updated Zaishen RewardsEdit
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Automatonic with a new tonic for the month of July. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
PvE and PvPEdit
- Aura of Displacement: now has a .75 aftercast.
- Dark Prison: now has a .75 aftercast.
- Death's Charge: now has a .75 aftercast.
- Shadow Prison: now has a .75 aftercast.
- Shadow Walk: now disables your attack skills for 1 second.
- Signet of Mystic Speed: increased recharge to 20 seconds.
- Mantra of Inscriptions: now affects only those signets that you successfully activate. Interrupted and disabled signets no longer benefit from this skill.
PvP Changes Edit
- Chilling Victory: this skill is now in the Wind Prayers attribute line.
- Signet of Judgment: decreased damage to 5..50; decreased range to half.
- Enfeebling Blood: increased health sacrifice to 17%; decreased duration to 1..16.
- Chant and shout effects are no longer applied to allied Guild Battle NPCs.
- Fixed a bug with the Ranger skill Conflagration that made it not affect the ranged attacks of monsters.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Mhenlo to display the same dialogue option twice in the Consulate Docks outpost.
- Fixed a bug in the Factions quest "Night Raiders" that could prevent players from completing it.
- Fixed a graphical bug that occurred when Gwen was equipped with the Deldrimor Armor in a PvP arena.
- Fixed a graphical bug on the Elementalist's Elite Flameforged armor that showed the wrong texture on the character's neck.
- Fixed a bug with the monster skill Twisting Jaws that allowed monsters to instantly cast it.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC now offers prizes for the June tournament and can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.