Update 2 - Thursday, May 8, 2008Edit
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Corrected an issue with the Guild Wars updater. When you restart Guild Wars, the gray splash screen may appear an extra time. This is normal and will not recur after the update is applied.
Update - Thursday, May 8, 2008Edit
Updated Zaishen RewardsEdit
- Added the new Zaishen title track, which can be displayed in the Hall of Monuments. Each rank in the Zaishen title track unlocks a new emote. To display the emote, enter /Zaishen or /Zrank once rank 1 or higher has been unlocked on the account.
- Added new monthly tonics to the Zaishen Chest. These new tonics will alternate each month.
- For more information on the additions to the Zaishen rewards, please visit: http://www.guildwars.com/competitive/tournament2008/zaishenrewards/
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Increased the number of tournament reward points awarded for Monthly Automated Tournaments to 4,500 for GvG, and 1,500 for 1v1.
- Fixed a bug that caused an infrequent crash when a Signet of Capture was used.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroes to not use spells on allies under the effects of Spell Breaker, Shadow Form, and Obsidian Armor[sic](Obsidian Flesh).
- Fixed a bug that caused Assassin Heroes to occasionally attempt to use dagger skills when they did not yet meet the combo requirements.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Refined Jelly art to appear as white and become unstackable with other items of the same name.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC now offers prizes for the April tournament and can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Improved Hero AI for using the Necromancer skill Feast for the Dead.
- Improved Hero AI for using the Necromancer skill Taste of Death.
- Improved Hero AI for using the Monk skill Dwayna's Sorrow.
- Updated buff effects from Ritualist spirits to show the time remaining on the buff.
- Altered the text color for the Everlasting Tonics to green to better distinguish them from other drops found in the Zaishen Chest.
- Altered the icon colors for Beetle Juice Tonic, Transmogrifier Tonic, and Yuletide Tonic to prepare for new tonics to be added in the next year.