Update - Friday, November 16, 2007 Edit
Guild Wars In-Game Store Updates Edit
- Updated wording in the In-Game Store to clarify that players must own either the corresponding campaign (the original Guild Wars campaign, Factions, Nightfall or Eye of the North) or the PvP Access Kit before they can purchase the skill pack.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit their pet's corpse.
- There appears to be more than one update on this day. However, only one of the updates contains release notes.
- It is possible the second update was a fix to the in-game store that prevented many players from accessing the skill packs. Until later in the day after a small update many players would receive errors when attempting to confirm their purchases.
- During one of the updates, a bug in the skill Asuran Scan was fixed. This skill no longer effects allies' damage.