Update 2 - Thursday, October 25, 2007 Edit
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Costume Brawl skills to be used outside of the Costume Brawl.
GuildWiki notes Edit
- BUG: There are lots of twins in Lion's Arch: both 'normal' and 'Halloween' NPCs are present.
Update - Thursday, October 25, 2007 Edit
Start of Halloween Event Edit
- When sunlight wanes to shadow
- And mists fill nights once clear
- 'Tis time to think of monarchs
- Who visit once a year.
- Hail, Thorn, the king demented,
- Whose laughter fills the air
- Where cunning gifts are given
- With wit and deadly flair!
- And as the season passes
- Remember what you've seen
- In Lion's Arch and Kamadan
- On this good Halloween.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused the hunt rampage to display an incorrect duration in Hard Mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the snowmen in the Secret Lair of the Snowmen from using their Hard-Mode exclusive skills.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access Account Storage in areas that have no Xunlai Agents.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented characters from receiving credit for kills in the Fissure of Woe quest "The Hunt".
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from reporting teammates for leeching while in Random Arenas and Alliance Battles.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have more siege devourers in their group than intended in some Eye of the North regions.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use Spirits to kill Polymock opponents.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Domain of Anguish bosses from spawning once the quest "Mallyx the Unyielding" had been completed.
- Fixed a bug in the Courtyard map of Heroes' Ascent that allowed the gate levers to open and close the gates faster than intended.
- Fixed a graphical bug that caused several character models and armor sets to appear as wireframes.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC has returned to the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan to reward players with Tournament prizes.
- To more clearly distinguish items that are outside of combat range, the names of characters and items more than 1,000 feet away now appear in a dimmer color.