Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Update - Friday, September 28, 2007
- Added a delay after Budger Blackpowder dispenses a powder keg to prevent players from exploiting keg drops in the Heart of the Shiverpeaks dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to charm the Master of Interrupts’ pet wolf under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the Eye of the North quest "The Anvil of Dragrimmar" that prevented Outrunner Remlok from following players after they had defeated the Fragment of Antiquities.
- Players may now display Silver Eagle armor in their Hall of Monuments.
- Increased the number of creatures guarding the gate leading to the second level of the Heart of the Shiverpeaks dungeon.
- Automated Tournament text has been changed to more accurately match the map rotation.
- Increased Reputation point rewards for completing the Charr Battle Plans encounters and the quest "Kilroy's Punchout Tournament".
- Increased Reputation point rewards for defeating opponents in Polymock while playing by Tournament Rules.
- The delay of the keg producing was to stop Heart of the Shiverpeaks chest runners who would spam the kegs to kill Magmus and the oozes near him.