Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Monday, September 17, 2007
- In the Slavers' Exile dungeon, the entrance leading to the final boss, Duncan the Black, will now be closed unless all party members have completed the appropriate steps in the quest "The Last Hierophant."
- Removed a graphical glitch that appeared while viewing some Norn bridges in first-person view.
- Fixed a bug in the Eye of the North quest "The Asura Trap" that caused Justiciar Naveed to drop the Grimoire Arcanum before reaching his destination.
- The graphical glitch referred to in Norn bridges was a naked male model base within the left center column of the bridge in Gunnar's Hold.
- Ghostly Weapon's functionally changed from being "target ally" to "target other ally". This is an undocumented change.