Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Thursday, September 6, 2007
- Took steps to address an issue with combat effects that caused some players to experience excessive red flashing. Testing will continue, and further amendments may be made in subsequent builds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Assassin's Ancient armor mask from appearing in the Hall of Monuments.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect headgear to be displayed when characters registered their Obsidian armor in the Hall of Monuments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Cyndr the Mountain Heart to take damage from the spell Spoil Victor while his carapace was up.
- Fixed a bug in the quest "Heart of the Shiverpeaks" that prevented players from completing the quest while partied with other players who had already completed the quest.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to maintain a large number of Enchantments using Norn blessing skills (Raven Blessing, Ursan Blessing, and Volfen Blessing).
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to use maintained Enchantments in Polymock.
- Fixed a bug with the Polymock skill Spirit Rift that prevented it from dealing damage.
- Vampiric weapons no longer cause Health degeneration in Polymock.
- Fixed a bug in Polymock that allowed the opponent to be killed between rounds.
- Fixed the timing for exploding doors in dungeons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Gron Fierceclaw from taking players' Exquisite Surmia Carvings when they accepted the reward for the "Temple of the Damned" quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who already own Eye of the North from adding a Guild Wars Platinum Edition key to their account.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to add and remove items from an Incubator Kit that was customized for someone else.