Update - Tuesday September 4, 2007Edit
Skill Updates Edit
- Rapid Fire: now only affects bows.
Sneak Peek Weekend Quests and Skills Edit
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving PvE-only skills they had unlocked during the Sneak Peek Weekend event. Players have been retroactively rewarded with the skills that were affected by this issue.
- If you completed the quest Attack on Jalis's Camp during the Sneak Peek Weekend, the Great Dwarf Weapon skill will now be unlocked for your character.
- If you completed the quest In the Service of Revenge during the Sneak Peek Weekend, the Great Dwarf Armor skill will now be unlocked for your character.
- If you completed the quest Destructive Research during the Sneak Peek Weekend, the Light of Deldrimor skill will now be unlocked for your character.
- If you completed the quest The Big Unfriendly Jotun during the Sneak Peek Weekend, the Snow Storm skill will now be unlocked for your character.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused material crafters to display only the first digit of the number of items being crafted.
- Fixed a bug in the quest A Gate Too Far that caused some players to get stuck in the wall of the dungeon's third level.
- Fixed a bug in the quest Curse of the Nornbear that occasionally caused Svanir to stop moving.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain Oozes to use the skill Ooze Division incorrectly so that they were replicating an infinite number of times.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Destroyer Weapons customized in the Hall of Monuments from receiving their 20% damage bonuses. This fix will not affect weapons that have already been customized, although we are currently working on a fix to restore these bonuses as well.
- Spectators in the Norn Fighting Tournament will no longer heal their favorite participants.
- Collector locations have been added to all dungeon area maps.
- Added two additional Xunlai chests to the town of Rata Sum.
- Magni the Bison now uses the correct model in the Epilogue content.
- Corrected an issue that caused Destroyer Cores to drop at a lower-than-expected rate.
- The number of Destroyer Cores needed for High Priest Alkar's quest Destructive Research has been reduced from 10 to 3.
- Enabled Eye of the North skills in Automated Tournaments.
- Corrected the names of several Eye of the North skills.