The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Wednesday, August 29, 2007
- Fixed a bug that prevented some parties that had received a "bye" in the first round of a tournament from not always receiving their Tournament Reward Points.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Eye of the North and some graphics chipsets, including Intel 915/945.
- Players had to re-accept the EULA.
- The quests Against the Destroyers, The Knowledgeable Asura, and The Missing Vanguard have been updated.
- This update changed Eye of the North from a town to an outpost.
- Mesmer Primeval Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- Ritualist Ancient Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- This update also appears to have fixed some major clipping issues with several shields on Monk characters.
- The major port cities on each of the three continents have been reverted to their original state, before the GW:EN earthquakes.
- The Armor bugs can be fixed by removing the armor and then re-equipping it.
- Certain Shining Blade NPCs, including Elder Gretchen in Aurora Glade and Alari Doubleblade in Silverwood, now have audio dialogue when you speak with them (like Eye of the North NPCs).