The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Wednesday, August 29, 2007
- Fixed a bug that prevented some parties that had received a "bye" in the first round of a tournament from not always receiving their Tournament Reward Points.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Eye of the North and some graphics chipsets, including Intel 915/945.
- Players had to re-accept the EULA.
- The quests Against the Destroyers, The Knowledgeable Asura, and The Missing Vanguard have been updated.
- This update changed Eye of the North from a town to an outpost.
- Mesmer Primeval Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- Ritualist Ancient Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- This update also appears to have fixed some major clipping issues with several shields on Monk characters.
- The major port cities on each of the three continents have been reverted to their original state, before the GW:EN earthquakes.
- The Armor bugs can be fixed by removing the armor and then re-equipping it.
- Certain Shining Blade NPCs, including Elder Gretchen in Aurora Glade and Alari Doubleblade in Silverwood, now have audio dialogue when you speak with them (like Eye of the North NPCs).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.