Update - Thursday, August 02, 2007
Heroes' Ascent Update
As a part of this play-balance test week, we’ve made the following changes to Heroes' Ascent:
- Removed Broken Tower from the map rotation.
- Removed Burial Mounds from the map rotation and replaced it with Fetid River, a new 8v8 Annihilation map that has a Priest.
- Removed Sacred Temples from the map rotation and replaced it with the Antechamber, a new 8v8 Control Point map.
- Added Forgotten Shrines, a new 8v8 Control Point map, to the map rotation after Unholy Temples.
- Changed the Courtyard's game type from Kill Count to King of the Hill.
- To prevent exploitation of the Nightfall starter mission and quests, the gold rewards for the "Take the Shortcut", "Rally the Recruits", "Quiz the Recruits", and "Primary Training" quests have been removed, and the gold rewards for the Chahbek Village mission have been decreased to 20 gold for Standard, 30 gold for Expert, and 50 gold for Master's. The reward for the Nightfall quest "Secondary Training" has been increased to 200 gold to compensate.
- Updated the map rotation for Automated Tournaments.
- Party Search text now appears at the end of the text string. Example: LFG for xx quest (Party Search)
- Gladiator Title Track description has been updated. It says you earn 1 point per win in Random and Team arenas and 5 bonus points for each 5 wins in a row. This is only a text change. This has been posted as a bug from Gaile on the fansite forums  . It is noted that it is a possible future change to the title and that it would affect retroactively those who have earned points in the current system.
- Size is approximately 4.5 MB.(when you use -image)
- Added some Translations for the Guild Wars: Eye of the North Preorder Items.
- You can no longer place preorder items in storage, not even with the item swap trick that worked before.