Update - Friday June 22, 2007 Edit
To encourage active players in Alliance Battles, we have adjusted the faction rewards, increasing the rewards for winning teams and decreasing the rewards for losing teams. The new rewards are as follows:
- During the battle, players will now earn 1 faction point and 10 Balthazar faction per kill.
- After the battle, players will now earn 1 faction point for each point scored by their team. Players on the winning team will be awarded a further bonus of 1,000 faction points.
To encourage active players in Competitive Missions, we have adjusted faction rewards, increasing the rewards for winning teams and decreasing the rewards for losing teams. The new rewards are as follows:
- After the mission, players will now earn 20 faction points for each jade slab collected by their team. Players on the winning team will be awarded a further bonus of 750 faction points.
After the mission, players will now receive the following rewards:
- Kurzick players will receive a faction point reward of two times the final completion percentage of the Vengeance of the Gods.
- Luxon players will receive 40 faction points for each unique gate destroyed during the mission.
Players on the winning team will be awarded a further bonus of 600 faction points.
Added the ability to toggle Auto Targeting. To enable and disable this feature, players can use the "Auto-target foes when there's no chosen target" checkbox in the General Options panel (F11). Auto Targeting will no longer select an item that is reserved for another player.
Made preparations for the Monthly Automated Tournament Playoff Event.
GuildWiki notes Edit
- The Assassin's Critical Agility's French name and skill description have been changed to be more accurate. Its previous name : "Hâte de l'aube" has now been replaced by the much more accurate "Agilité Critique". The description now reflects the additional seconds given by attribute levels in the Critical Strikes attribute.
- Hero Battles group size has increased from 8-64 players to 8-128 players. Now 7 rounds are played instead of 6, because of increased group size.
- Charr Salvage Kit was added to Pre-Searing in Prophecies. Charr Salvage Kit is a rare drop and has five uses.
- The NPCs Len Caldoron in Lion's Arch, Minister of Maintenance Raiugyon in Kaineng Center, and Bendah in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan were removed. It is possible that they were accidentally added in the previous update.