Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Update 2 - Thursday June 7, 2007
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering a Challenge Mission in Hard Mode.
- Removed inaccurate changes to several skill and attribute descriptions.
- To prevent exploitation of the Nightfall starter quests "Take the Shortcut", "Rally the Recruits", and "Never Fight Alone", the gold rewards for those quests were reduced to 25, and the reward for the starter quest "Honing your Skills" was increased to 250 gold to compensate.
Update - Thursday June 7, 2007
- Fixed a bug in Fort Aspenwood that allowed the Warriors to be lured away from their destination.
- Made additional preparations for the Alliance Battle weekend event.
- Removed an incorrect +5 Energy Bonus that was added to General Morgahn's Primeval Leggings.
- For a while, players could not activate Hard Mode from Challenge Mission outposts. This was fixed with a subsequent update.
- All "health/energy degeneration of x" skills now state "-x health/energy degeneration."
- A few changes were made to in-game text, but actual game mechanics were not changed. These text changes were reverted with a subsequent update. These changes were:
- Fast Casting states that it now reduces signet activation time by 3% per rank.
- Mesmer spell-interrupt skills state that they also interrupt chants.
- Soul Reaping states it will only trigger three times per fifteen seconds and that only spirits you control will trigger Soul Reaping, but spirits no longer give only half energy.
- Spawning Power states that it increases weapon spell duration by 2% per rank.
- Arcane Conundrum states it affects the target foe and adjacent foes.
- Lyssa's Balance states it will remove an enchantment as long as you do not have more enchantments than the target.
- Malaise correctly states that the caster suffers -1 health degeneration rather than the previously listed -2.