Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Thursday May 3, 2007
- Improved combat sounds for axes.
Hero Panel Update
- Renamed the "Hero Battles" tab that is found in the Hero panel to "Account."
- Removed the Tournament statistics from the top of the Hero Panel. This information is now found in the new Account tab.
- Made further preparations for the beginning of the first season of Automated Tournaments, which starts on Monday.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Heroes and henchmen from kiting in Hard Mode.
- Made preparations for the Double Experience for Elite Skill captures weekend.
- Changed the loading screens for many of the maps in the Battle Isles.
- Chinese users can now add access keys to their accounts through the Character selection screen.
- Imperial Commendations have been reverted back to their original silver appearance in inventory.
- When pinged, the Hard Mode icon now says "This is Hard Mode!" rather than "We're in Hard Mode!"
- In addition to loading screen changes on the Battle Isles, the character select screen background for the region has been changed.
- The German and Spanish messages for using lockpicks are now properly translated.
- The French messages for losing or restoring connection with the server are now properly translated.
- Spellcasting item inscriptions now have a two-color, copper appearance.