The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Friday April 6, 2007 Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused Health Bars to appear too small when using the small interface size setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters to use the wrong spellcasting animations.
- Fixed a bug with Observer Mode. Observer Mode games will be available again on Saturday morning (Pacific Daylight Time).
- Removed the Death Penalty from the following Heroes' Ascent missions: Broken Tower, the Courtyard, and the Hall of Heroes.
- Fixed a bug with the display of numbers in skill descriptions in Asian languages.
- Fixed a bug with Crippling Slash that caused incorrect durations for conditions.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the Deep Wound Condition that indicated you had an incorrect amount of Health.
- Fixed a bug that made the casting time for Wastrel's Demise .25 second. The correct casting time for this skill is 1 second.
GuildWiki notes Edit
- Fixed a bug that caused Deep Wound to add extra health degeneration when a character is also suffering from a condition that causes health degeneration.
- This update or one of the April 5th updates modified Windwalker Insignia to provide an additional +5 armor while affected by 4 or more Enchantments.
- Introduced a bug that prevented some players from even booting the game.
- Introduced a bug that caused some players to list all stacks as 0 or 00 while in inventory.
- Introduced a somewhat rare bug that causes a crash whenever the user saves or loads a Template.
- Introduced an audio issue that causes approximately two seconds of lag when a skill or spell is used.
- Introduced a graphical bug where the image of some heroes in the inventory is distorted.