The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Friday March 23, 2007
- Made several changes to support the Chinese Open Beta Test.
- Updated pet tamer NPCs so that they can now remove pets from Heroes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to complete the Zaishen Priest Annihilation Training mission without killing the opposing team’s priest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from completing the Chasing Zenmai quest.
- Presently, pet tamer NPCs can remove pets from ANY hero in an area, without regard for who the controller or owner of the hero is.
- This update or an earlier update changed Hahan, Faithful Protector's skills, making it possible for players with only Guild Wars Nightfall to capture Word of Healing without entering the Fissure of Woe.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.