Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Wednesday March 7, 2007
- Discord: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
- All capture points contribute to the morale meter.
- The center point contributes double the value of other points.
- Morale meter increases have been tweaked.
- The center shrine on Hero Battle map Bombardment has been moved. Players can no longer take the point from the other side of the trench.
- The option to return to the character selection screen when logging out now has "C" as a keyboard shortcut.
- A darker color is now used for text stating the linked attribute at the end of skill descriptions.
- The winner of a Hero Battles match now automatically moves on to the next match and consecutive wins are now correctly updated.