The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Wednesday March 7, 2007
- Discord: increased casting time to 2 seconds.
- All capture points contribute to the morale meter.
- The center point contributes double the value of other points.
- Morale meter increases have been tweaked.
- The center shrine on Hero Battle map Bombardment has been moved. Players can no longer take the point from the other side of the trench.
- The option to return to the character selection screen when logging out now has "C" as a keyboard shortcut.
- A darker color is now used for text stating the linked attribute at the end of skill descriptions.
- The winner of a Hero Battles match now automatically moves on to the next match and consecutive wins are now correctly updated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.