Fogard Axemighty briefs you on the Ring of Fire mission.
- "The Great Dwarf never meant for my kind to stand this close to lava. A few more hours out here, and I'll resemble a Dolyak stew.
- What's on your mind?"
You seem particuarly grim, even for a Dwarf.
- "This will not be easy"
I'm prepared for a fight.
- "The Mursaat are aware of the Flameseeker Prophecies. They knew this day was coming. They have been preparing for it for years."
If the Prophecies are true, then I have been preparing my entire life.
- "Then there is little more that can be done. You know what you must do. The Mursaat know what you intend to do. Only fate and the will of the Great Dwarf will decide today's outcome."
Do you believe the Flameseeker Prophecies?
- "Well let me tell you, I wouldn't be standing at the base of an active volcano, sweating like a gryphon haunch over an open fire, preparing to assault the most heavily guarded fortress in all of Tyria if I didn't.
- Remember, whatever lies inside the Door of Komalie scares the Mursaat. But all of this, these walls and bunkers, they weren't built to keep something from getting out of the volcano. They were built to keep someone from getting in. No matter how frightened they are of the creatures behind the Door, they are more frightened of you. That, my friend, makes you about the most dangerous thing in Tyria."
What must I do?
- "Take the beach, plain and simple. And don't get yourself killed."
As simple as that.
- "Good luck, friend. We're all counting on you."