Weapons that cause fire damageEdit
- Fire Wands, Fire Staves, some Holy Rods, Holy Staves, Fiery Dragon Swords, Fiery Blade Axes, and Fiery Gladius.
- All weapons that have a fiery weapon upgrade.
Equipment that protects from fire damageEdit
- Ranger's Pyrebound Insignia provides +15 armor against fire damage.
- Elementalist's Pyromancer's Insignia provides +10 armor against fire damage (on top of the innate +10 armor against elemental damage).
- Monk's Wanderer's Insignia provides +10 armor against all elemental damage.
- See Elemental damage for additional generic protection not specific to fire damage.
These skills cause fire damage:
- Ignite Arrows, Kindle Arrows, Flame Trap, Greater Conflagration, Conflagration
- Zealot's Fire
- Bed of Coals, Breath of Fire, Conjure Flame, Double Dragon, Fireball, Fire Storm, Flame Burst, Flame Djinn's Haste, Flare, Glowing Gaze, Immolate, Incendiary Bonds, Inferno, Lava Font, Liquid Flame, Mind Blast, Mind Burn, Meteor, Meteor Shower, Phoenix, Rodgort's Invocation, Savannah Heat, Searing Flames, Searing Heat, Smoldering Embers, Star Burst, Teinai's Heat, Celestial Storm
These skills involve fire damage in other ways:
- Mantra of Flame is a stance that gives energy on receiving and reduces fire damage.
- Ice Prison/Teinai's Prison is a hex that ends prematurely if the target takes fire damage.
- Ward Against Harm offers extra armor against fire damage.
- Mark of Rodgort sets enemies on fire when struck by fire damage.
- Frigid Armor prevents burning.
- Other skills related to elemental damage
Effect of fire damage to creatures Edit
The following creatures are known to have a natural resistance to fire damage:
- All Destroyers
The following creatures are known to have a natural vulnerability to fire damage:
- Titans encountered during Defend Droknar's Forge
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage