A comparison picture of the two different Spiked Targe versions. Both of these are dyed red and taken from the same position at the same zoom on the Isle of the Nameless, before the bridge to the Master of Blocking and facing to the sea - so both are essentially from the same point of view.
- Left picture: the smaller of the two
- Right picture: the larger of the two which is significantly bigger
- Inset of the inventory icons in the top-left corner of the left side:
- Left: the smaller of the two which shows the dye effect on the rims in the icon
- Right: the larger of the two whose inventory icon isn't affected by dye
|Source:||Guild wars game screen capture|
|GuildWars Wikia notes:||This is a screenshot of the game Guild Wars, and the copyright for it is held by the company that developed the game. The use of the image qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material, is not being used to generate profit in this context, and presents ideas that cannot be exhibited otherwise.|
This image may be freely used on user pages.
If you think this image is incorrectly licensed you may discuss this on the image's talk page.
Appears on these pages
Spiked Targes are a type of Shield. It is a round shield with spikes all around the...