|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
The term faction usually refers to an in-game reward system, where "faction" points are awarded for completing challenges or quests in the service of a certain entity. There are four types of faction in Guild Wars:
- Faction (Balthazar), faction with Balthazar, the God of War.
- Faction (Kurzick), faction with the Kurzick nation of Cantha.
- Faction (Luxon), faction with the Luxon nation of Cantha.
- Faction (Imperial), faction with the Imperial (Cathan) Empire. May be exchanged for either Kurzick, Luxon, or Balthazar Faction.
The plural form, Factions, usually refers to Guild Wars Factions, the second campaign of Guild Wars.
Faction can also refer to:
- Faction (alliance), the two sides in the perpetual war taking place in Guild Wars Factions.