|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality.|
FFF is an abbreviation for fast faction farming — gaining as many points towards a reputation-based title in as little time as possible.
- Meta: The fastest method currently used is repeatedly vanquishing Mount Qinkai. Leave from Aspenwood Gate (Luxon). See Build:Team - MQSC Luxon FFF for more info. It produces 10–11k faction in around 6–9 minutes for proficient teams, or 65–110k/hour.
- Vanquishing Maishang Hills is also popular. Leave from Eredon Terrace. See c:pvx:Build:Team - MHSC Luxon FFF. Efficient runs produce 14–17k faction in 9-14 minutes, or 60–113k/hour.
- Meta: The fastest Kurzick method known at this time is repeatedly vanquishing Drazach Thicket. See more at Build:Team - DTSC Kurzick FFF. It produces around 17k faction in around 15 minutes for proficient teams, or about 68k/hour.
- See also: Talk:FFF for additional ideas & builds
- See also: Faction farm
- See also: Category:Gives Luxon points and Category:Gives Kurzick points
- See also: Talk:Allegiance_rank#Faction_farming_research
Historical note: Before the November 13th 2008 update, FFF or HFFF also commonly referred to certain specific methods of faction farming. Kurzick FFF or HFFF involved the repetitive completion of the quest Securing Echovald Forest in Melandru's Hope, sometimes with humans (the archived builds can be found here), but more often with heroes (with a setup similar to the one here). Luxon HFFF involved the repetitive completion of the quest Scout the Coast in Mount Qinkai, of which the build can be found here.
Historical note: The November 13th 2008 update, had no effect on The Jade Arena where heroes and henches help defeat all of the combatants. This is the only remaining HFFF and FFF quest left.