Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the unique shield named Exalted Aegis. For the common shield of the same name, see Exalted Aegis.|
|Exalted Aegis (unique item)|
|Unique item details|
These shields can be obtained in exchange for an Amulet of the Mists from the Adept of Steel or Adept of Spears in the Divine Path. There is a version each for the Strength, Command, Motivation, Tactics attributes.
- Armor: 16 (Requires 9 Strength, Tactics, Command or Motivation)
- Received physical damage -5 (Chance: 20%)
- Health +30
Crafter Weapon Counterpart
Bronze Shields with exactly the same stats are available from:
- Weaponsmith Manzo in Kaineng Center
- Weaponsmith Honglei Sun in Maatu Keep
- Weaponsmith Gertrud in Vasburg Armory
Collector Weapon Counterpart
- Strength Version
A Wooden Buckler with attributes identical to the Exalted Aegis (strength requirement) is available from collector Maddison in Breaker Hollow.
A Shield of the Lion with attributes identical to the Exalted Aegis (strength requirement) is available from collector Kwesi in The Sulfurous Wastes.
- Tactics Version
A Wooden Buckler with attributes identical to the Exalted Aegis (tactics requirement) is available from collector Healer Silja in Vasburg Armory.
An Adamantine Shield with attributes identical to the Exalted Aegis (tactics requirement) is available from collector Nikun in The Shattered Ravines.
Green Weapon Counterpart
Also see Sunreach's Shield.
- The art of this shield is from winning entry "Angel Shield" from the Design a Weapon Contest.
- The art of this shield depicts an angel with wings, but when it is flipped it depicts an evil face.
- Aegis can be traced back to Hesiod's Theogony, the Greek explanation for the family of gods on Mt. Olympus and the creation of Earth.