Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Everlasting Crate of Fireworks|
- Double-click to activate a 10 minute fireworks display. This item has unlimited uses, and can only be used in a Guild Hall.
- Jessie Llam in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 50 Gold Zaishen Coins and 100
- Very rare random drop from a Gift of the Traveler
- The fireworks show will automatically stop if every player leaves the Guild Hall.
- The fireworks appear to originate from characters (player and NPC) in the Hall; they are most spectacular near larger groups.
- If you attempt to launch a crate during a fireworks display (whether from a Crate of Fireworks or a Disco Ball), you will receive a red error message, "There is already a fireworks display active."
- This is the most expensive item obtainable from the Zaishen Quests. It costs 25,000 and 7 600, after factoring in all coin conversions.