Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ascalon City (Wintersday) (Level 3)
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday) (Level 12)
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- Droknar's Forge (Wintersday) (Level 20)
Those from Lion's Arch or Droknar's Forge also have:
- Despite their appearance, Enchanted Snowmen are fleshy creatures. They can get poisoned and diseased.
- They leave behind invisible corpses that are exploitable and resurrectable
- Only the Lion's Arch and Droknar's Forge Enchanted Snowman use Ward Against Harm
- They are the Snow-covered henchmen referred to in the song of the Wintersday updates
- If possible, try not to use fire damage while using the Snowman, as this will negate their Ice Prison hex.
- They are also extremely weak against creatures that use fire damage.