Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each of the above counts as elemental damage in addition to other damage types.
Weapon modifiers for elemental damage:
- Ebon, icy, fiery and shocking weapons (weapon upgrade prefix) do elemental damage.
- Additional item modifiers can give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage or +4-10 Armor against one of the four kinds of elemental damage.
Armor against elemental Damage:
- Rangers have +30 Armor against all elemental damage and an option of +15 Armor against Fire, Cold, Lightning or Earth damage.
- Elementalists have an option of +10 Armor against all elemental damage and an additional +10 Armor against one of the four kinds of elemental damage.
- Monks have an option of +10 Armor against elemental damage.
- Warriors have an option of +10 armor against elemental damage, or +20 armor with a requirement of 13 strength.
- Dryder's Defenses gives +34...55 armor against elemental damage.
- Storm Chaser gives +1...4 energy when you get hit by elemental damage.
- Storm's Embrace is refreshed whenever you take elemental damage.
- Winter changes all elemental damage into Cold damage.
- Conflagration converts all bow attacks to Fire damage.
- Greater Conflagration changes all physical damage into Fire damage.
- Elemental Resistance gives +40 Armor against elemental damage
- Physical Resistance reduces armor against elemental damage by 24...14.
- Stone Striker changes all damage into earth damage.
- Ward Against Elements gives +24 Armor against elemental damage.
- Ward Against Harm gives +12...50 Armor against Fire damage.
- Skills affecting earth damage, fire damage, lightning damage and cold damage.
Effects of Elemental Damage on creatures
Most Ranger monsters are resistant to elemental damage.
See also: Damage type
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage