Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kaineng City, Jade Sea|
(click to enlarge)
Echovald Forest (also known as the Petrified Forest) is the home of the Kurzicks on Cantha. After the Jade Wind swept through the region, this forest became petrified, as did all its inhabitants. Slowly, though, life has returned to this desolate place. Though all the trees are turned to stone, grass and small plants have sprouted again.
Towns and Outposts
- House zu Heltzer
- Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick)
- Brauer Academy
- Durheim Archives
- Jade Flats (Kurzick)
- Lutgardis Conservatory
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine
- Tanglewood Copse
- Vasburg Armory
- Arborstone (Mission)
- The Eternal Grove (Mission)
- Unwaking Waters (Kurzick) (Mission)
- Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick) (Competitive Mission)
- The Jade Quarry (Kurzick) (Competitive Mission)
- Altrumm Ruins (Challenge Mission)
- Amatz Basin (Challenge Mission)
- Drazach Thicket
- Melandru's Hope
- Morostav Trail
- Mourning Veil Falls
- The Eternal Grove
- "Echovald Forest" is a tautology because "wald" (pronounced "vald") is the German word for "forest". In the German translation, this region is simply known as "Echowald."
- According to the quest dialogue for Song and Stone, at least some of the petrified trees in the Echovald Forest are still alive, as are at least some of the Kurzick buildings carved from their petrified wood.