Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weapon Bonuses that cause earth damage:
- Ebon Axe Haft, Hammer Haft, Sword Hilt, Bow string, Scythe Snathe and Spearhead.
- Earth Wand and Staff.
- unusual weapons such as a staff with energy storage req (rarely)
Weapon Bonuses against earth damage:
- Axe Grip, Hammer Grip, Sword Pommel and Bow grip Of Warding give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage.
- Additional item modifiers can give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage or +4-10 Armor against earth damage.
- Ranger Earthbound Insignia provides +15 armor bonus against earth damage.
- Elementalist Geomancer's Insignia provides +10 armor against earth damage.
These skills cause earth damage:
The following skills are related to earth damage:
- Mantra of Earth (Whenever earth damage is taken, it is reduced and you gain 2 energy.)
- Stone Sheath (Turns attack damage done by a foe and all nearby foes into earth damage.)
- Stone Striker (Turns elemental and physical damage you deal and receive into earth damage.)
- Ebon Dust Aura (Attack skills that deal earth damage blind enemies on hit.)
- Skills related to elemental damage
Effects of earth damage to creatures
The following creatures are known to have a natural resistance to earth damage:
The following creatures are known to have a natural vulnerability to earth damage:
The following enviromental effects affect Earth damage:
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage