Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dwarven Soldiers are the warrior units of the Deldrimor Dwarves.
- Northern Shiverpeaks
- Borlis Pass (mission) (level 10)
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Ring of Fire Islands (level 10)
Eye of the North
Level 10, 20
In Droknar's Forge:
- "Be careful out there, if the mantle don't get you the wolves will."
- "Does me beard look short to you? I think that nasty wife o' mine cut it while I was sleeping."
- "Droknar's Forge is the last stronghold of Deldrimor. Great Dwarf protect us."
- "Even the Stone Summit won't be safe from the White Mantle and their puppeteers."
- "Good friend o' mine, Rorgus Ironheart, makes a good brew if you're thirsty, human."
- "Hey there, human. you ever get dizzy up there?"
- "Hows the weather up there, human?"
- "I could use a pint of grog."
- "I have cousins in the Summit, though I don't speak to them. I don't understand the way they think."
- "I need an ale. What say you?"
- "I'm hankering for some o' Grenda's hearty stew."
- "It riles me up thinking o' them summit dwarves making themsleves at home in our lands."
- "Maybe them White Mantle and the Stone Summit will kill each other off. Solve both of our problems."
- "Mind leaning down a bit lower so I can hear you?"
- "My youngest daughter was killed in a raid by the Stone Summit a few months ago..."
- "Not now. I'm busy. Wife says our barrel of grog is empty..."
- "The nation of Deldrimor has held this mountain for generations."
- "The Stone Summit might call themselves Dwarves, but I've got a whole other name for 'em."
- "The White Mantle and their masters are all over this mountain. Watch yourself out there."
- "These darned boots are givin me blisters!"
- "We're safe here in Droknar's Forge...for now."
- "We left Thunderhead Keep so quickly, I left behind my favorite hammer. Damn shame, too."
- "You are a friend of Deldrimor. I'm grateful our people can help each other."
- "You enjoying our weather? I imagine it's a bit cold for one from Ascalon."
- "You know, you'd look much better with a beard."
- "You're a tall one, aren't you?"