Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dwarven Sages are Dwarven mesmers found in the Shiverpeaks.
- In Droknar's Forge
- "Mind leaning down a bit lower so I can hear you?"
- "Hows the weather up there, human?"
- "Be careful out there, if the mantle don't get you the wolves will."
- "Even the Stone Summit won't be safe from the White Mantle and their puppeteers."
- "Does me beard look short to you? I think that nasty wife o' mine cut it while I was sleeping."
- "Droknar's Forge is the last stronghold of Deldrimor. Great Dwarf protect us."
- "Good friend o' mine, Rorgus Ironheart, makes a good brew if you're thirsty, human."
- "We're safe here in Droknar's Forge...for now."
- "It riles me up thinking o' them summit dwarves making themselves at home in our lands."
- "You know, you'd look much better with a beard."
- "We left Thunderhead Keep so quickly, I left behind my favorite hammer. Damn shame, too[sic]"
- "The White Mantle and their masters are all over this mountain. Watch yourself out there."
- "These darned boots are givin me blisters!"
- "Not now. I'm busy. Wife says out barrel of grog is empty..."
- "The Stone Summit might call themselves Dwarves, but I've got a whole other name for 'em."
- "I have cousins in the Summit, though I don't speak to them. I don't understand the way they think."
- "I need an ale. What say you?"
- "You enjoying our weather? I imagine it's a bit cold for one from Ascalon."
- "You are a friend of Deldrimor. I'm grateful our people can help each other."
- "I'm hankering for some o' Grenda's hearty stew."
- "You're a tall one, aren't you?"
- "The nation of Deldrimor has held this mountain for generations."
- "My youngest daughter was killed in a raid by the Stone Summit a few months ago..."
- "I could use a pint of grog."