| Dwarven Ghost
Dwarven Ghosts can be acquired as allies in dungeons after revealing a hidden object with Light of Deldrimor. See List of hidden objects.
- Even thought it carries an axe, it uses Dwarven Battle Stance, only giving him the attack speed increase of the skill.
- Carries a Chaos Axe
- Dwarven Ghosts only exist on the dungeon level on which they are recruited. They will not follow you to other levels.
- As allies, they can be healed, but they are not valid targets for resurrection. Naturally, shouts and chants which only affect party members, will not affect them.
- They cannot be "re-recruited" if they are destroyed in combat
- Dwarven Ghosts are not considered as Spirits nor summoned/allied creatures (i.e. Spirit to Flesh and similar skills do not work).
- Dwarven Ghosts will disable the traps in level 2 of Oola's Lab if you walk them close to them.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.